Adobe is the world leader in affordable graphic designing and authoring software. Web designers, graphic designers and system developers all over the world choose Adobe for their intuitive software designs, high-end graphics, world-class reliability, and affordable cost.
Adobe X Standard is the latest improvement in Adobe PDF software offering, allowing you to create, edit and share basic PDF files, as well as convert your paper documents to searchable PDF files or fillable forms. You can even merge multiple types of files to PDF format or convert content from PDF files to various other file types, including Microsoft Word and Excel. It is without a doubt the most powerful and effective PDF writer on the planet.
Top Features of Adobe Acrobat Standard
- Easily convert to PDF format in Windows from Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access as well as from Firefox and Lotus Notes. You do not even need to leave your authoring application.
- PDF commenting allow you to review and even mark up PDF files using digital commenting tools like highlighters, lines, stamps, and sticky notes. All of your documents can be proofed and compiled in a single PDF document.
- Convert from PDF format to Microsoft Word and Excel. Reusing subject matter from PDF documents can give you a huge head start in new projects using Word or Excel. Simply save your PDF files as Word or Excel files and keep your original fonts, formatting, layout, tables, figures, and more.
- PDF Scanning allows you to convert paper documents and forms to PDF, making it possible to search thousands of pages of documents for key words and specific content, thanks to Adobe’s optical character recognition (OCR) technology. PDF scanning also allows you to check and fix suspected errors in paper documents and reuse content from pre-existing documents.
- Email Archiving allows you to keep emails or email folders from Microsoft Outlook or IBM Lotus Notes permanently archived and searchable.
- Web page capturing allows you to create interactive PDF files for reviewing and recording web pages from either Internet Explorer or Firefox with just one click.
- PDF file content protection allows you to digitally sign and timestamp PDF documents without the need of a printer or fax machine. PDF documents can be password protected or be restricted with respect to printing, copying or alteration. Hidden information such as metadata, annotations, attachments, layers, and bookmarks can be removed with one click. In addition, digital signatures can be added to PDF documents, allowing recipients to know the authenticity of your documents.
- Services provided by Acrobat.com allow for improved document storing and sharing to facilitate the safe sharing of ideas and documents.
- Incredible compatibility and flexibility has made Adobe the world leader in PDF document writer software. Adobe X successfully integrates with Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and SharePoint to open edit, and save PDF files. Whatever your PDF writing needs, Adobe X has the ability to take your documents to the next level.
adobe acrobat x standard user manual, acrobat x user manual, adobe pdf editor, adobe editor free download, free pdf editor, make a pdf online, how to make a pdf file from pictures, edit pdf text