Thats All you have configure virtual PC. Now Select ISO file to Install Tiny Core on that Virtual PC.
- Go to setting by right click on Virtual PC or select your Virtual PC and click on setting located in top menu.
- Then left menu select storage and in middle select Empty then click on right side CD icon and select your Tiny Core ISO file and click OK.
- After selecting ISO its look like below image.
- Now right click on Virtual PC and click start.
After System Booting.
- Right click on Tiny Core desktop and select TC_Install.
- Select Frugal, Whole Disk and select sda. Remeber that Install boot loader is checked and click next icon.
- Select formating option as you wish or required and click next icon.
- Select boot option as home=sda1 opt=sda1 tce=sda1 norestore (Detail of boot code is written at the end of topic)
- Then Select install type Core only and Core with GUI. Core only is command line. If you want to use wifi than select your required apps here and click next icon
- Click on proceed
- After less than 1 minut your OS is ready to use now remove ISO file same as you selected and restart your virtual pc and enjoy World fastest and small Linux OS.