Android devices have spread in the market like wild fire. These devices are equipped with many of the latest apps that have made this device the first choice for all. Surfing the internet, mailing, watching videos, uploading songs and videos, chatting with friends and what not, together with all the other general functions of a normal phone – you can enjoy plethora of functionalities with Android devices. Lately many printing apps have also been discovered for Android devices.
You can now use your Android device for printing by pairing it up with some compatible printer. Google App store has some of the stunning printing apps for Android devices.
- 1 Cloud Print App
- 2 Brother iPrint&Scan
- 3 PrintHand Mobile Print App
Cloud Print App
This is the first app that gave support to Google Cloudprint services and now it is being used by numerous Android users. With this app, you can print documents from your mobile phone to a printer.
Chief Features of this Cloud Printer application
– Enables printing of web pages
– Printing from clipboard
– Allows mail printing
– File browser is internal
– Can have printouts from dropbox, Facebook, Box, Google drive, etc.
– Enables making and printing of drawings
– Can have printing of the contacts
– Printing job management
– Allows printer sharing with friends
– Can print SMS
– Printer management
This printing app is provided with multiple benefits like it offers support for Box.com and Microsoft Skydrive, improved language, Facebook features and so on. You will have an upscale printing experience with this printing app for Android. The best feature that attracts users to this printing app is it is offered for free. There is no restriction of printing with Cloud Print app; you can print anything and everything from your Android device.
This is also a free app which enables you to scan to the Android device as well as take print from the device. To make your printing job successful, you need to connect the Android device with an All-in-one printer. This app supports some Brother printers with Android device. Go to the local website of Brother and look which is suited for your device.
Key Features of Brother iPrint & Scan
– User-friendly menu.
– Simple steps needs to be followed for printing your favorite web pages, photos, documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text) and emails, only Gmail.
– Can directly scan to the Android device.
– Store scanned images in your Android phone or can mail them.
– Automatically looks for compatible devices available on the local wireless network.
– No need of any additional driver or computer system.
– Supports NFC function which enables printing or scanning by only holding the mobile device on the NFC mark of your machine and then tapping on the screen.
Working with this app is just excellent! This app can be set up very quickly and functions really well. By using Brother wireless printers you can have quick and easy printing using this app. The scanner option is just charming for the users. You only need to have a memory card for scanning and printing. Users are highly satisfied using this app.
PrintHand Mobile Print App
With the help of this printing app, you can enjoy printing directly from your Android tablet or phone through the aid of USB cable, Bluetooth and WiFi. No need to have a computer system for printing. But this app is not FREE. You have to subscribe to the Premium Mode for printing real pages. Make in-app purchase and upgrade to Premium Mode. But before you upgrade, it is better that you print some test pages. This app is very much similar to the reputed printing app – PrintShare.
Which documents can you print with PrintHand Mobile Print?
– Files from Dropbox, Google Drive, SugarSync, Box
– Contents from business applications like EverNote, DocumentsToGo, OfficeSuite, Exchange, QuickOffice, and more via Share option
– Calendars, text messages and even call logs
– Albums from Facebook
– Mails and attachments
– Web pages
– Office documents of any format (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
What Users Say about PrintHead Mobile Print
This is a user-friendly app and quite easy to use. The interface of this app is also great! This printing application has also proved to the perfect choice for many users. Once you start using this printing app, you will realize that it is worth the money you spend for it.
Summary: Android devices are becoming more and more advanced with invention of new apps. Printing apps have added functionality to it.